🌟 If you don't currently have access to Patient Triage, click here to find out more and sign up for a 6-month free trial! 👨⚕️🚑
Our recommendations for a successful launch of Patient Triage 👇
1. Test Patient Triage by completing a test request:
Admins: Access this by pressing your initials in your Accurx toolbar and then select Patient Triage. This article here goes through this step by step.
2. Customise your Patient Triage settings to manage incoming requests:
Admins: from the toolbar, click on your initials 👉 Patient Triage 👉 Settings.
3. Manage your Team Notifications to make sure requests are not missed:
● Admins: from the toolbar, click on your initials 👉 Manage Organisation 👉 Your
Practice 👉 Manage Team Notifications. This article here goes through this in more detail.
● Navigate to “To Assign” Team across the top of the screen, and ensure all reception team members have their notifications on by checking the box next to their name.
● Repeat this for other Teams as needed.
4. Agree on your practice’s workflow in responding to requests, and customize templates for quick responses to common requests:
Example workflows & templates here.
5. Reroute your calls from patients to the Patient Triage form:
Use our Phone Script to communicate Patient Triage as the new online consultation solution for your practice to your patients, and encourage them to try it out by sending them the link as an SMS.
This will give your team an introduction to managing requests.
6. Expand the access to Patient Triage by sending a Batch Message with your link to your patients:
Start with a cohort of patients ( e.g. 20-40 age range ) & increase use Batch Messaging by clicking your initials in your accuRX toolbar 📴
7. Update your website with your unique practice link as soon as you are ready:
Banners are available in our Resource Centre.
Getting set up with Patient Triage
Here is an article on getting set up with Patient Triage step by step! 🎉
To get started go to your Accurx toolbar and click on the initials icon. Then select ‘Patient Triage’ from the drop-down list and click on Settings.
1. Customise the wording on the Patient Triage form in 3 different pages:
Confirmation of submission page
Sent message confirmation
2. Redirect patients to an existing repeat prescription service:
Here’s what the patient sees when you link your existing prescription service with Accurx 👇
3. You can manage the amount of incoming requests with 3 options:
Turn on the Out of Hours page
Temporarily Disable- Medical requests only ( admin requests enabled )
Temporarily Disable- Patient Triage ( all requests disabled )
Here is an article that goes into more detail with the Out of Hours page.
Here is an article that goes into more detail with the Temporary Disable-Medical requests function.
Here is an article that goes into more detail with the Temporary Disable-Patient Triage function.
This is what the patient sees when the Out of Hours Page is on 👇
This is what the patient sees when the Temporary Disable-Medical requests is on 👇
This is what the patient sees when the Temporary Disable- Patient Triage page is on 👇
Tips and Tricks for implementation: Settings
● Customise the first and last message your patients see when submitting a
triage request allowing your practice to set patient expectations.
● Manage patient expectations by turning on your Out of Hours page and customising your expected response times.
● You are able to Temporarily Disable Patient Triage if you are experiencing unmanageable demand.
Before your “Go Live” date:
Your team at the practice feels comfortable with the new tool - visit our
accuRX Plus playlist on our Youtube channel for our recorded webinar and flash
demos 🖐️ Your team knows where you’re communicating Patient Triage, and those resources are up to date.
This could be through:
● Banners on your website 👋
● A phone message ☎️
● A bulk text message to your patients 📴
●Send out a post via the practice Facebook page 💻
● Any other local community groups where practices communicate with patients 🏥