This article talks about a feature in our toolbar for EMIS/SystmOne GP practices.
Now you can add additional codes to your templates which will be saved in the patient record if the template is used. (For how to create a template, see here).
1. On your Accurx Desktop click on your initials followed by 'Manage Organisation' 👇
2. This will open a web page, here click on 'Templates & Florey questionnaires' 👇
3. Click the "Edit" button next to the template.
4. In the template editor, select a code from the dropdown list and click "Update template"
5. Once saved, any changes should appear in your template dropdown list in Accurx Desktop
Please click on the button below for an interactive demo on creating and editing Message templates 👇
If the SNOMED code you're after isn't there then please complete our 👉 Request Form 👈 with some more details. We aim to review these requests every month and any additions will be uploaded into Accurx 😊
You can also search for the SNOMED code you're looking for here: https://termbrowser.nhs.uk/?
We use SNOMED codes as this is in line with NHS Digital guidance: