See how to create new templates, how you can group them and much more!
1. On your Accurx Desktop click on your initials followed by 'Manage Organisation' 👇
2. This will open a web page, here click on 'Templates & Floreys' 👇
3. To view your own templates click 'My Templates' - these are only visible to you and cannot be accessed or edited by anyone else.
4. To view your practice templates click the tab which has your practice name e.g. The Accurx Practice Templates - these can be seen and edited by anyone in the practice
5. To create a new template click 'Create New', or to edit/delete a template click 'Edit' or 'Delete'
6a. Both 'Create' or 'Edit' will open the template editor, where you can add/edit your template and also add a SNOMED code:
If the SNOMED code you would like to add isn't on the dropdown list then please email us at email@example.com with the numerical code you'd like us to add, and the context you'd use it in, we can forward this request on to our clinical lead who adds new codes every few months😃
6. Both 'Create' or 'Edit' will open the template editor, where you can:
Allow patients to respond to your message with text and/or up to 5 photos - click on "Default reply setting" as shown 👇
Group your templates by typing under "Category" the title of where you'd want to organise your templates in the drop down menu.👇
7. Once saved, any changes should appear in your template dropdown list in Accurx Desktop:
There is also a video demo of how to create your own SMS templates here: