accuRx plus is a premium tier of accuRx, which gives access to extra features and relies on funding from commissioners in your area. You can read our blog here which explains why we've launched this.
What is accuRx Lite?
There will always be a free version of accuRx - called accuRx Lite. You can see exactly what functionality is included in accuRx Lite in the feature table below.
What is accuRx Plus?
In January 2021, we are launching accuRx Plus, which is a set of new premium features.
We are introducing accuRx Plus to help us transition to a sustainable business model and to ensure that we can keep solving even bigger challenges in healthcare communications. You can read more about why and how we are doing this in our blog post.
accuRx Plus will include the following modules:
- Patient Triage (online consultations) - available to buy now
- Batch messaging and appointment reminders - launching in Jan 2021
- An expanded Florey questionnaire suite - launching in Jan 2021
- Video - chargeable from April 2021
- SMS Plus: Requesting a Patient Response, Attaching a Document, Pathways - chargeable from April 2021
Modules can be purchased as a bundle or separately.
Please note: The ability to Request a Patient Response and Attach a Document will continue to be free until the end of March 2021. From April 2021, both these features, along with Pathways, will each be restricted to 20 uses per practice per week unless purchased.
Feature table: accuRx Plus vs accuRx Lite
For more information on who can buy accuRx Plus, please see our accuRx Plus FAQS😄