accuRx plus is a premium tier of accuRx Desktop, which contains some new and exciting products, as well as some functionality that you currently have access to for free but will become restricted. accuRx Plus relies on local funding and you can read our blog here which explains why we've launched this.
What is accuRx Lite?
There will always be a free version of accuRx - called accuRx Lite. You can see exactly what functionality is included in accuRx Lite in the feature table below.
What is accuRx Plus?
In January 2021, we launched accuRx Plus, which is a set of new premium features.
We are introducing accuRx Plus to help us transition to a sustainable business model and to ensure that we can keep solving even bigger challenges in healthcare communications. You can read more about why and how we are doing this in our blog post.
accuRx Plus will include the following modules:
Some features stop being free from 1st April:
- Request a text/photo response - will be restricted to 20 per practice per week
- Attach a document - will be restricted to 20 per practice per week
- Video - Chargeable from the 1st April
New products available for purchase:
- Florey Plus (a set of 10 new Florey questionnaires): Available to buy now. (Any existing Floreys that you currently have access to will remain free and accessible)
- Patient Triage (our online consultation solution): Available to buy now
- Batch Messaging and Appointment Reminders: Available from 1st May
Feature table: accuRx Plus vs accuRx Lite
For more information on who can buy accuRx Plus, please see our accuRx Plus FAQS😄