To send an SMS message to a patient:
1. Log into Accurx Web, using your nhs.net or nhs.uk credentials.
2. Click on 'Patient Search'
3. Enter the patient's NHS number and Date of birth and click '🔎'
4. You should now be able to see more details about your patient. Click Message Patient. ⬇️
5. Start composing a message to the patient, or choose a pre-written template from the 'Message templates' drop-down. To add an attachment to the message click 'Attach', and you can use the toggle to allow the patient to respond to you with text or up to 5 attachments. When you want to send the message click 'Send'.
Tip: find out how to create your own message templates here
If you have any questions, chat with us here! 👉