To send a batch message with accuRx, you will need to create a CSV file with a list of patients.
The CSV needs to have the following columns:
Telecom number (mobile number)
Date of birth
If you would like each patient's text to contain their own name at the start (e.g. "Dear Joe") then you will also need patient name
Creating the CSV file
We are aware of a few ways you can do this but here is one:
1. Under "Reporting", click "Clinical reporting"
2. Select the report that you'd like to use for your batch message OR create a new report
3. If your report does not include one of columns listed above you will need to add this as follows:
Right click on your report and click 'Breakdown results'
Select the arrow head next to 'Demographics' on the left hand side
Make sure that "Date of birth", "NHS number" and "Telecom number" are ticked. You can also tick "First name" to make sure the texts contain the patient's name.
4. Right click on the list and under 'Table'and select 'Save as CSV'
5. Save the list with a suitable name
And that's it! You now have your list of patients to send a batch message to. Follow these instructions to send a batch message to your patients!
Note: you do not need to remove an additional columns or patients that have a landline number, accuRx will do this for you 😊
If you have any other questions, chat with our support team here! 👉