This article talks about accuRx Chain. If you're using our standalone web version, Fleming, you can just sign up here!
To use accuRx Chain, you need an account with us.
My practice is completely new to accuRx Chain
To get set up with accuRx Chain, you'll want to go to our website, click "GP practice" and follow the steps.
You can choose to just set up for yourself at first, or the whole practice.
My practice already uses accuRx Chain, but I'm a new user
These steps assume that Chain is already installed on your computer. (If you can't see the desktop icon, you can install from here)
To create an account:
- Click on the accuRx Chain desktop icon or toolbar to get the 'Sign in' dialog to appear
- Click the link 'Create your account'
3. This will open a web page where you will need to enter your details and set a password. Once you have done this click 'Create account'.
4. You will then be sent an email to verify your account. Go to your NHS email (which you used to sign up) and click the 'Verify your email' link.
5. You will then be able to login to the Chain toolbar. Return to your desktop and click on the toolbar to login. Enter your email address and the password you just set up:
You should then see the accuRx toolbar with your initials:
That's it! You're ready to go: bring up a patient in EMIS or S1, and click the message icon in the middle to send them a text 😁
I'm a pilot Vision practice?
Log in with your accuRx account and open Vision, bring a patient up and click the message icon in the middle to send them a text. 😎
Do I need to log out and back in each time?
This depends whether you use your own Windows account or share it with other staff members. See here for more details.