This article describes how you can filter your patients by a particular clinic that you've run at a site.
Here's a (quite manual!) step by step guide of how to do this, we'll be looking to improve this process in the future.
1. Head to the 'Booked list' in the 'Manage Practice' page.
Here you will see all of the different sessions you've set up in one list, set in chronological order. You will also be able to see here how much capacity you have for that day, how many patients you've booked, and how many available slots there are.
2. Open on the clinic that you would like to cancel patients from by clicking 'View clinic'.
3. This will show you a list of all of your patients that you have booked in for this day.
Take note of the 'Clinic ID', which is the number at the end of the URL for the web page:
4. In another tab, open the 'Invite Patients and Manage Bookings' page, which you can access via the Manage Practice page.
5. Search for the patients booked into the clinic you want to cancel, by typing 'clinicID:' immediately followed by that number you noted earlier. So for this example, I would search for 'clinicID:104'.
7. Untick all of the filters on the left hand side (e.g. filtering by practice, and the 'To manually book / Awaiting response' filters) so you see all patients across your grouping.
This will show you all patients for that clinic. We're looking to improve this in the coming weeks. 😊