For any patient that you've invited with a mobile number to book in for their vaccinations, you can now send them a reminder message if they haven't yet done so.
❗ You can only send a reminder once every 24 hours.❗
1. Head to the 'All patients invited' page
2. Filter by 'Awaiting response - 1st'. To select multiple patients, you'll need to make sure that no other filters are selected.
3. Navigate to the patient you want to send a reminder to. You can also select multiple patients, either by choosing 'Select all', or clicking the tickboxes for multiple patients that appear at the right of the patient details.
4. From here, you can send a reminder to an individual patient by selecting 'Send reminder' next to the patient name. To send to multiple patients, choose 'Send a reminder' in the top bar.
5. Preview the reminder text, and add any additional context if desired. Click 'Send reminder' when you're done.
6. If you're sending multiple reminders, you'll see a progress bar appear. Please do not close the page while these send, as they will not be completed.
7. For multiple reminders, you'll get a summary of who was sent a reminder. Anyone who has been sent a reminder in the last 24 hours will appear under 'Failed'.
8. Your reminder(s) has now been sent, and you can see a confirmation of sent reminders in the 'Details' section of each patient.