What is accuBook?
accuBook is a simple product built to help you manage appointments for your organisation's part in the Covid-19 vaccination programme. It is a web-based solution which allows you to:
- create and manage vaccination clinics
- invite patients to book themselves into these clinics, via SMS invites
- book patients into clinics manually
- manage which patients have booked, are yet to book, have declined to book, or have cancelled their booking
- manage clinics on the day, recording which patients have arrived
Who can use it?
- Where a practice is vaccinating as a single organisation, they can create and manage their own vaccination clinics, and invite their own patients to book.
- For practices vaccinating as a group, a lead organisation is charge of creating and managing clinic times and dates
- The lead organisation invites other practices within their group to have access to the clinics they have created
- Each invited organisation within a group can then invite patients to these clinics, and manage their bookings