This article talks about accuRx Desktop, our toolbar for EMIS/SystmOne. If you're using our standalone web version, accuRx Web, you will need to use an individual account.
We recommend that where possible each user creates their own accuRx Desktop account linked to their own NHS email address (e.g. email@example.com) rather than one practice account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Using a personal NHS account means:
- Your name is used at the bottom of a text (but you can edit this if you like)
- You can see each individual's usage of accuRx Desktop
- You can create personal templates for your account
- You can identify who sent a text, if there's an issue
- An admin can archive old user accounts for staff who leave the practice
Users can set up their own accounts by following the steps outlined here.