You can use accuRx Desktop with more than one EMIS Web window running at the same time. However when you do, accuRx Desktop will first ask you to select the patient you want to send a message to.
Only have one EMIS Web window open?
If you are being asked to select a patient, but you only have one EMIS Web window open, then it's likely there is an EMIS running in the background that is not visible to you or has crashed.
You can resolve this by following these steps:
- Save any work in EMIS Web and close it
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then select Task Manager
- In Task Manager go to the processes tab and click to show all
- Right click on each EMIS process and select End Task
- Open EMIS Web from scratch
If this does not resolve the issue please restart your PC.
If you are still having problems please use our chat service in the lower right hand corner to get in touch - we'll be happy to help!