Please read this article before continuing to make sure that a multi-site set up will work for you.
❗️Keep the following in mind before you add a practice to a new site❗️
Their already invited patients will count towards your capacity allowance
As soon as the practice accepts your invite, their patients will be able to view and book into your site, so make sure there’s availability before adding more practices
You can’t pick and choose which clinics will show to patients - once a practice is invited to your site, patients can see all published clinics to book into
1. For each designated site, head to the 'Vaccine sessions' page from the Manage Organisation page
2. Add the ODS codes of practices that want their patients to have the option of booking into this site (you can add ODS codes to multiple designated sites).
If you are doing this for multiple designated sites, each ODS code will have to be individually added to each designated site.
3. Once you have added the ODS code of the inviting practice, each participating practice added by you needs to head to the page 'Accept delivery site requests' to accept the invitation to join a new designated site (they will see they have Pending requests, as shown below):
4. From here, they need to approve the pending approval request:
5. As soon as an ODS code has been approved to join a designated site, their patients will then be able to see all of the published clinics and book into any of them.
Additional search term: multisite