In EMIS, you can create a list of patients you want to invite for a vaccination. You can then save this list as a CSV file, and upload it to accuRx, to invite patients.
Here's how 👇
Hint: Make sure you have a patient search created, containing the search terms for the patients you want to invite
1. Head to 'Reporting' from the main EMIS menu, and select 'Population reporting'
3. Click on 'Add', select 'Patient', and select 'List report'
3. Name your report, and locate your patient search, (containing the search terms for the patients you want to invite).
Select it in the 'Results from' box.
4. Select 'Add', and choose 'Patient details'
5. Select 'Title, Given Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, NHS Number'. Then expand the Contact Details section and select 'Mobile telephone'
6. Select 'Save and run' in the top bar
7. Right click on the report, and select 'View results'
8. Select 'Export' in the top bar
9. Select 'CSV' and 'OK'. Then select where you want to save your CSV.
You now have a saved CSV ready to upload when inviting patients for their vaccines.
If you have any questions, chat with our support team here! 👉