Accurx Batch messaging is part of Accurx Plus - a premium tier of Accurx Desktop. Learn more about Accurx Plus, including how to get access here.
You can now create your own templates to send out via Batch messaging and you can also make any existing templates in your Accurx Desktop toolbar available for Batch messaging! 🎉
How to create a new template for Batch messaging
1) Click on your initials on your Accurx Desktop toolbar and then click "Manage Organisation" in the dropdown list:
2) Once the Manage Organisation web page loads, scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Manage Templates'.
3) Choose from either "My Templates" or your practice templates
Creating a template under "My Templates" will mean the template is only visible for you and cannot be accessed or edited by anyone else.
Creating a template under your practice templates (e.g. "The AccuRx Practice (-1) Templates") will mean the template can be seen and edited by anyone in the practice
4) Click "Create New"
5) You will now be able to compose your template. Give your template a title and add content. You can also add a category to group your template or a SNOMED code! 😁
⚠️ Please note: you can not currently send out batch messages with links to allow patients to reply with free text or photos. The "Default reply seting" shown in the image above is for individual text messages only. If you create a template and tick this box, your batch messages will be send out without links for patients to reply. ⚠️
6) Click "Save" when you are finished composing your template
7) To ensure your template is available in batch messaging, see step 2 below 👇
How to make an existing template available for sending through Batch messaging
You can make any of your existing templates you have created for individual messaging available for batch messaging. This includes:
Templates your have created for yourself
Templates your practice team have shared across the practice
Accurx's pre-built templates.
To do this:
1) Visit the "Manage Templates" section of the Manage Organisation page. (Follow steps 1 and 2 above)
2) Use the tick boxes on the right hand side of the list of templates to select whether a template should be available for individual messaging, batch messaging or both.
⚠️ Please note: you can not currently send out batch messages with links to allow patients to reply with free text or photos. If you select a template which has a response link attached by default, your batch messages will be send out without links for patients to reply. ⚠️