This article talks about Patient Triage, accuRx's new online consultation platform.
You can now customise Patient Triage to include your own wording on some parts of the form and the confirmation text. 🎉
You could use this feature to change your promised response time from 2 working days to 1 working days or 3 working days. You could also add in temporary messages to explain delays such as when you are short staffed.
Which parts of the form can I customise?
1. The Welcome page - you can change the wording underlined in red in the right image below on the first page of Patient Triage:
2. Confirmation of submission page - you can change the wording underlined in red in the right image below on the final page of Patient Triage (after the patient has reviewed and submitted their request):
3. Sent message confirmation - you can change the wording underlined in red in the right image elow of the confirmation text that the patient can choose to receive:
4. Out of hours messaging - you can change the wording underlined in red fin the right image below orfthe out of hours page:
Only accuRx accounts with admin status can change the response time. (You can find out who the admin is at your practice by clicking on your initials icon on the accuRx toolbar and then 'Manage Practice' and then 'Practice users'.)
How do I add in my own messages?
1. Click on your initials on your accuRx toolbar and then click 'Manage Practice' from the drop-down list:
2. On the Manage Practice page, scroll down to the bottom and click on ' 'Settings'.
This will open a web page where you will see the option to 'Customise Patient Triage'. 👇
You can use these three boxes to edit the wording of the first 3 parts of the form
For example, to customise the welcome page:
- Click the blue 'Edit' button:
- You will then see a pop-up which will give you some tips. Click 'Continue' once you have read it.
- Remove any wording you don't want and type in your own wording to set the right patient expectations on when they might receive a response.
- When you are happy with your edit, click 'Save Changes'
How do I change my out of hours messaging?
On the same web page (Patient Triage Settings), scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see 'Customise out of hours':
- Click the blue 'Edit' button underneath
- Click 'Continue' once you've read the pop-up tips that appear.
- Remove any wording you don't want and type in your own wording. (Tip: add in signposting to local services)
- When you are happy with your edit, Click 'Save Changes'
What other customisation options are available?
Right now, alongside the ones mentioned here, you can also redirect a patient to an existing repeat prescriptions service. We don't support other types of customisation of the form but we'd love to hear your feedback on what you would like to customise!