You can now share one of your Patient Lists with a colleague in your same organisation.
❓ What do I need to share a Patient List?
At present you can share a Patient list with colleagues from your same organisation, and all you'll only need their NHS email. 😊
❓ How to share a list?
1. Select the correct organisation that you and and the person you're sharing with are at. You can do this by clicking on the second button on the top left and in the drop down select the appropriate organisation 👇
2. Open a list by clicking on "View List". If you don't have a list you can create one by clicking on "Create a new list +" or read more on How to create Patient Lists?
3. In your Patient List, click on "More" and select "Share list" 👇
4. Enter the NHS email of who you're looking to share the list with 👇
That's it! 🎉
❓ I've shared a list with my colleague, what's next?
You're colleague will automatically receive the shared Patient List in accuRx Web. All they'll need to do is log in https://fleming.accurx.com/ to view the list under their Patient Lists, which will be under the title you'd created and contain any patients you added to the list.
❓ What happens if someone makes changes to a shared list?
The user that creates the Patient List can delete for everyone, while the person receiving the list can only remove themselves from accessing the list.
All other changes, including adding/removing patients from the list or edits to the title will show for both the user sharing the list as well as the ones that receive this.
❓ Can a colleague join the video if I share the list?
Yes absolutely! If the patient has already been sent the invite for the Video Consult, the users you've shared the list with will be able to join the call similarly to you, by clicking on "Join call" for the specific patient 👇
❓ It says it could not find the user?
When sharing a list you might receive an error similar to 👇
There's a couple of things that can cause this:
- The email entered is incorrect
- The email is correct but the user's account you're sharing it with isn't associated to the same organisation as you. In this case, check that the organisation you have showing is the correct one, this will be the name of the organisation showing on the top of your web page as shown in the image 👇
- If your selected organisation is correct, contact your colleague to check if they're accuRx account is associated to the same one. If not, as you can see in the image above they can click on "Join an organisation" to set this up.
- if the email entered is correct, we'd recommend checking with the colleague you're sharing the list with to ensure it's the exact one they use to log into accuRx
- The colleague you're sharing the list with doesn't have their accuRx account linked to same organisation as you isn't part of the same organisation you're at
- The user might not have an accuRx account. They can easily set this up as shown in 👉 How to sign up to accuRx Web?