Who is notified when new patient requests appear in the To Assign folder?
By default, various non-clinical roles are notified e.g. Admin, Reception, Secretaries
How can I switch on/off notifications for Patient Triage requests?
Any user at the practice can choose to turn notification on or off for the "To assign" folder by changing the notifications toggle.
How can I make sure the right people at my practice are being notified about Patient Triage requests?
We've just built a new feature that allows accuRx admin users to change other users notification settings! 😯 If you have an admin account:
- Visit the accuRx Manage Practice page (by logging in here or clicking on your initials on your little green toolbar and then "Manage Practice).
- Once the Manage Practice web page loads, click on "Manage Teams" . You will then see a grid appear like this:
- Use the grey bar along the bottom of the grid to scroll to the right
- Look for the "To assign" folder along the top of the grid
- Once you find the "To assign folder", make sure any users who need to be notified about these types of messages are ticked. Any users who do not need to receive a notification every time a new request comes in should be left unticked.
Who are in the other teams? Doctors, Nurses, Admin, Reception, Secretaries and Prescribing
These six teams are automatically populated based on the users’ EMIS/SystmOne role. Users should check the teams they are in are appropriate for their role. They can also turn notifications on/off for any team. If the team is listed as white in the list, that means you will receive notifications. If a team is grey, that means you can still access the list but you will not be notified.
Note: Most teams have specific types of responses from patients that will appear under them by default (e.g. Asthma, Alcohol, COPD, COVID-19 monitoring). For the Doctors, Nurses, Admin, Reception, Secretaries and Prescribing teams, no patient responses will appear in these teams automatically. The only messages that will appear under these teams will have been assigned manually by users at the practice.
Can my practice create its own teams or rename some of the existing teams?
Not currently, as you are part of pilot sites, we will be contacting you regularly to get feedback on how to improve teams.
Some things we will be looking to learn is:
● What other teams do you need?
● How would you as a practice like to manage your own teams?