This article talks about Patient Triage, accuRx's new online consultation platform.
Patient Triage now gives you access to your usage stats straight from the Manage Practice page. 😃 This includes:
- How many requests you’ve received
- Which type of requests you've received
- When requests are coming through
- How many requests were verified/"Matched" (more on patient identification here)
You can also export the usage report straight into Excel in one click!
How to view your usage stats for patient triage
1. Click on your initials on your accuRx toolbar and then click 'Manage Practice' from the drop-down list.
2. Once the Manage Practice page loads on your web browser, scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'Usage' option.
This will open a web page where you can see a breakdown of the requests that you have received via Patient Triage like this..👇
3. To download your Patient Triage usage data (for the last 90 days) into Excel, click the blue button that says 'Download usage report'.
You will then be able to find the exported Excel file (with the name PatientTriageUsage) in your downloads folder on your computer. 😃
How can this data by used? If you'd like to see an example of how you can use the data, email email@example.com.