The accuRx Desktop inbox is the part of the accuRx Desktop toolbar where different types of responses come into. We've released some video guides to help you understand how it works and get the most from it.
Click any of the links below to watch!
Understanding the basics 👩🏫
- How to locate all responses - whether they're your own responses or if you need to find your colleagues when they are away
- How inbox notifications work - those little red dots that appear on your toolbar
Tips to make managing responses even easier 💡
Specific types of responses and how to manage these 📖
- How to manage patient responses - responses to those texts that you can send out and choose to allow a patient to response once with text or photo 📷
- How to manage Florey responses - e.g. Asthma questionnaire, COPD questionnaire, Flu Vaccination Invite etc..
- How to manage failed SMS messages
What about incoming medical and admin queries which come through Patient Triage?
If your practice is on a trial of Patient Triage, visit out Patient Triage video guides by clicking here!