accuRx Fleming allows you to easily text your patients from either your mobile or desktop. Fleming is web-based, so you don’t need to install or download any software and patients don’t need to download an app (you send a video call link via SMS). accuRx Fleming is free to help the NHS respond to COVID-19.
To send an SMS message to a patient:
1. Log into Fleming and click 'Message patient'
2. Enter the patient's NHS number and DOB and click 'Search for patient'
3. You'll now see some more details about the patient. Click 'confirm patient'
4. Write out a message to the patient, or choose a pre-written templates from the 'Message templates' drop-down, then click 'Send text message'
5. That's it! See here for how to save your message to the patient's medical record.
If you have any questions, chat to us here! 👉