This article is for practices who are part of the Patient Triage beta programme. If you are keen to try out Patient Triage, please fill out this form. We will be accepting additional practices into the Beta Programme in the coming weeks.
For recommendations on how to make your Patient Triage launch successful, check out this article.
We recommend launching once you can answer yes to all the following questions:
- Have you set a go live date?
- Have you selected an access point on your website for Patient Triage that is easy to find and worked with your IT Team to get your unique link added?
- Have you created and shared protocols for how to manage all clinical risks?
- Have you reviewed our template DPIA and created your own?
- Have you reviewed our Information Governance and Security policies for Patient Triage?
- Has everyone on your team tested the product? (We recommend medical and admin team members get familiar with how to fill out a query and what information is requested.)
- Has everyone at the practice watched this this demo video?
- Have you set a process for handling queries? Use this toolkit, and consider changing sessions around to match demand to capacity. We will allow you to track what types of requests come in, and when, to help you monitor demand.
- Have you read Tips for A Successful Launch?
- Have you updated your patients about adding Patient Triage to your website?
- Have you updated your practice's phone message to encourage them to use Patient Triage while they are on hold or call out of hours?