accurx Web is our standalone web-based product which allows you to send SMS and start video consultations.
It should be self explanatory as you go through, but here's what to expect when you sign up! 😊
Please go to fleming.accurx.com. There are two options; you can use NHSmail single sign on (recommended) or create your own account to sign in with.
NHSmail single sign on
- Click on the "Continue with NHSmail button". If you are already logged in to NHSmail, you will be immediately authenticated and be taken to the accurx Web service.
- If you are not currently logged in to NHSmail, you will be asked to put in your NHSmail email address and password first.
Creating and using your own account
- Please click "Create an account" below the sign in fields.
- You will be asked for your name, email and to create a password. Currently we only accept email addresses ending in nhs.uk or nhs.net
- You will be then send a verification email to your inbox, which you'll need to click 'Verify your email' and then asked to sign in.
- Your account will be reviewed by our team and you'll be added to an organisation.
- Once you have received confirmation from us you will be able to login to accuRx Web.
If you have any questions, chat with our support team here! 👉