Your doctor or nurse may decide that they want to see you via video consultation. See how it works below.
How it works:
Your clinician will send you a text message with a link to load video consultation, that looks something like this:
What you need to do
- Once you receive the message click on the link
- It will then open your internet browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome)
- It may show you a screen where you need to click "Request permissions" to enable your camera and your microphone
- Then you need to click "Join Meeting"
- You should then be able to see your clinician
What do I need for it to work?
- A smartphone, either with working Wifi/3G/4G connection
- Your Internet Browser needs to have your phone's microphone and camera enabled (you can see how to alter this in your phone settings here)
- iPhones running older software that has not been updated (iOS 12 and earlier) will need to download the Whereby app to join the consultation)