This article talks about accuRx Desktop, our toolbar for EMIS/SystmOne.
If you've forgotten your accuRx password, don't worry!
Each user can reset their own password by sending a link to your NHS mail account:
- Click 'Forgot password' under the password entry box:
2. This will bring you to a web page - enter your email and click Submit
3. This will send you an email with a link to reset the password
4. The link will bring you to a page where you can set a password
5. Once you have done this, you can return to the accuRx Desktop login, using your new password.
Once you are signed in, your windows account will remember you and will keep you logged in unless you are away for two weeks. If you do not have your own personal windows account please remember to log out at the end of your session using accuRx Desktop.