1. On the menu click logout (if you are not already logged out)
2. When the Sign in window below appears click "Sign in"
3 . On the next screen, under sign in click 'Forgot your password?'
4. This will bring you to a web page - click Submit
5. This will send you an email with a link to reset the password
6. This will bring you to a page where you can set a password
7. Once you have done this return to the accuRx Desktop toolbar and follow the steps to login
Once you are signed in, your windows account will remember you and will keep you logged in unless you are away for two weeks. If you do not have your own personal windows account please remember to log out at the end of your session using accuRx Desktop.